Garment labels are mainly collar labels, wash labels, hang tags, etc.
How To Customize Collar Labels
- Choose Materials: cotton, nylon, white satin, black satin, ribbon, synthetic ribbon, etc.
- Customize size based on your requirements.
- Provide designs. Choose weaving or printing method based on design styles.
How To Customize Wash Labels
- Materials: common fabric or satin ribbon.
- Custom sizes are available.
- Provide designs. Choose washing info according to fabrics.
① Shirts: Conditions for washing machine:
- Maximum washing temperature 30℃
- Gentle program
- No bleaching
- Hang to dry
- Maximum iron board temperature 110℃
- Tetrachloroethylene dry cleaner
- Gentle dry cleaning
- No spin dry or stirring
Conditions for hand wash: maximum washing temperature 40 ℃, hang to dry, ironing board maximum temperature 110 ℃, no dry cleaning.
② Windbreakers (this standard applies to windbreakers produced mainly from woven fabrics FZ/T81010-2019). The conditions for washing machine are the same as shirts standard.
③Denim: the conditions for separate washing machine are the same as shirts standard.
④ Dresses: the conditions for separate washing machine are the same as shirts standard.
⑤ T-shirts: the conditions for separate washing machine are the same as shirts standard.
How Customize Hang Tags
1）Choose materials: 1. coated paper, white cardboard, black cardboard, kraft paper
2）Custom sizes are available.