Who we are: Our website address is: https://mgoofashion.com.
Statement: Last Updated Date for Statement: May 2, 2021
MGOO is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information. This Privacy Statement summarizes how MGOO Fashion Apparel Co., (“MGOO”, “we”, “us”) collects and utilizes personal information. This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect through our website at mgoofashion.com and mobile versions of our website (collectively, the “Site”). By continuing to access or interact with our platforms, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Statement to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as described herein.
We want to give you the opportunity to know what information we collect, how we use and disclose it, and your rights and choices with regard to that information.
Information We Collect and Its Sources
If you wish to utilize certain features of our Platforms, you may be asked to register. Those features currently include:
- Access to dashboards, white papers, brochures, product fact sheets, and other publications
- Use of certain MGOO products made available online
- E-mail newsletters subscriptions
The information automatically collected when a user registers may include but is not limited to: full name, e-mail address, physical or mailing address, and area of interest information. If you register on our Platforms, we may use this information to contact you about our products and services or to follow up with you on information or services you requested.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
MGOO may also share statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with third parties for marketing or research purposes. This aggregate data will not contain any information that identifies you individually.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google in aggregate form. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt-out here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Use Information
We may use your personal information to accomplish our business and commercial purposes including to:
- Respond to your questions or fulfill your requests or otherwise provide our services or Platforms
- Personalize your experience and provide user-experience features of our Site and Platforms
- Administer our business, enhance our services and products using analytics
- Enable you to register for an account or submit your questions
- Protect our legal rights or the health or safety of our customers or others
How We Share Information
Except as described in this Privacy Statement, we do not share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies without your consent. When appropriate we share your information with:
- Our parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates for business operations and to send you information about products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- Service providers who provide services to support our operations. All service providers are contractually required to protect your information and are prohibited from using it for their own marketing activities or purposes other than providing services to us.
- Third parties when required by law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order) or to protect MGOO’s rights or property, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
Your Rights and Choices
Update or Amend Your Information. We want to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. Therefore, if you believe that your contact information needs to be updated, you can email us or call us to correct or update your contact information.
Communication Preferences. You may choose at any time to remove your name, telephone and fax numbers, and postal and email addresses from the lists we use to send notices or updates and elect not to receive correspondence from us.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. MGOO does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to register on the Site. Should we learn that someone under the age of 16 has provided any personal information to or on the Site, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
How to Contact Us
For any questions or comments regarding our information or security practices or this Privacy Statement, you may contact us: